Current Status for Placer County:
Reopening Roadmap Stages
Stage 1: Safety and preparedness
Make sure workplaces safe for our essential workers.
Stage 2: Lower-risk workplaces
Gradually reopen retail (curbside only),
child care, manufacturing & logistics. Later, relax retail restrictions,
adapt & reopen schools, offices & limited hospitality, personal services.
NOT in Stage 1 or 2 – Higher Risk Workplaces:
– Personal services such as nail salons, tattoo parlors, gyms and fitness studios.
– Hospitality services, such as bars and lounges.
– Entertainment venues, such as movie theaters, pro sports, gaming, gambling, and arcade venues.
– Indoor museums, kids museums and gallery spaces, zoos and libraries.
– Community centers, including public pools, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
– Religious services and cultural ceremonies.
– Concert venues
– Theme parks
– Hotels/lodging for leisure and tourism
Stage 3: Higher-risk workplaces
Adapt and reopen movie theaters, religious services, & more personal
& hospitality services.
Stage 4: End of Stay Home Order
Reopen areas of highest risk: e.g Concerts, conventions, sports arenas.
For more detailed information, please visit:
Updated as of 05/15/20